My tasty, ‘go to’, mega quick prep breakfast to scoffle down before a busy day. This combination is good for those of you skipping grains from your diet, as well as gluten, dairy, and if you’re as strict a vegan as they come, you can leave out the honey and enjoy this too!
My favourite combo:
- Alpro Plain with Coconut. DELICIOUS!! I love Alpro yogurts anyway, but THIS! COCONUT!
- Planet Organic Grain Free, Paleo Granola in the “Sweet Greens” variety. Gorgeous flakes of coconut, wholesome nuts, seeds, chia seeds, all slow baked with GL Coconut sugar. Again…COCONUT!! I can’t get enough! Compliments the Alpro choice just right.
- A squeeze of honey to taste (optional). I like the Rowse brand when I can’t get to a farm shop. They’re an excellent brand readily available in the supermarket for convenience, and the one I’ve recently found here has 5+ Manuka!
How to! (It’s so easy I could cry).
- Dollop a generous helping of the Alpro Coconut Plain Yogurt into your favourite morning bowl.
- Now, I like to mark out where I’m going to put my granola first, with a ring of honey. This way, the honey also mixes in with the yogurt too, rather than just sitting on top of the nuts and stuff.
- Spoon out the granola onto the yogurt.
- Add a cheeky bit more honey to the top, if you like.
- I mean, seriously…that took seconds.
And there we have it! A super quick, super food brekkie for sensitive tummies, and dietary lifestyles alike. Let me know if you have any favourite combos in a style like this!
Have a great day!